The VLT test lanes are divided into multiple test stages. Each test stage can serve a vehicle at any given time, so depending on the available lane length and configuration, one test lane can handle up to 3 or even 4 vehicles simultaneously. Multiple test lanes can function together in one station, exchanging data with a single station server.
Minimum downtime is achieved because of the quality of the equipment, low maintenance requirements, and the flexible use of VLT test lanes. In a station with multiple lanes, traffic can be redirected from one lane to another, if e.g. equipment in a lane is under repair or maintenance.
TEST EQUIPMENT THAT CAN BE INTEGRATED
- Vehicle entry console, for entering all vehicle and test data.
- Diesel smoke analyser, for measuring the exhaust gases of diesel engines with a free acceleration test.
- Particle counter, for measuring the exhaust gases of diesel engines for particles.
- Emission analyser, for measuring the exhaust gases of petrol, LPG and CNG engines.
- Above carriage inspection, via tablet or at the vehicle entry console.
- Tinted glass meter.
- Headlight beam tester, for checking the alignment and light output of the vehicle's headlights.
- Tyre inspection system, for measuring thread depth and general condition of the tyres, and for measuring sideslip.
- Road contact/suspension Tester, for testing the complete suspension of the vehicle; automatically closing drive-over plates are available for mixed lanes.
- Roller brake tester, for testing service and parking brakes.
- Speedometer tester, for testing the accuracy of the vehicle's speedometer. Can optionally also perform a speed warning device test and a speed limiter test.
- Taximeter tester, for testing the accuracy of taximeters. This test is performed on a speedometer tester with taximeter option.
- Under carriage inspection, via tablet.
- Play detector, for measuring play on wheel bearings, rods, etc.
- Chassis Dynamometer smoke tester, for performing a diesel smoke test under road conditions.
- Noise level tester, for measuring exhaust noise.
- Test results printer, certificate printer, for printing the test reports and window stickers.
- Free rollers, for testing 4x4 vehicles on roller brake / speedometer testers.
- and more...